Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Movies are just too darn LOUD!!

Do you remember the Tiny Toons spoof of THX?  THUD “The audience is now deaf”  If not, here it  is!
 


It was a joke about how loud the intros were becoming as theaters showed off their latest and greatest sound systems. Well, thing have gone too far!! I am no wimp when it comes to high decibels – I spent most of my youth inadvertently creating tinnitus. Seriously though… these movies are now just insanely loud. I walk out with a headache after just about every action/adventure flick and it is getting to where the comedies are even cranked too high. I really didn’t start thinking about it until my son got a headache from the last two movies. This CAN’T be healthy. Turn it down!


Riding with the Window Down

No comments:

Post a Comment