Sunday, June 30, 2013

Can You Copy and Paste? Do You Drink Coffee?

Not so long ago, when people discovered how I run my own home based business, they would ask, "Can you teach me how to do that?"

Back then, I would have to answer, "Probably not".

You see .. with that business, we had to create our own technology, set up our merchant accounts, write hundreds of thousands of lines of code, design and build web pages, create redundant systems, create replicated web sites, and then start spending a lot of money on marketing in the HOPES that someone would need/want/purchase what we were offering. I would have to charge 6 figures just to start the consulting work on something like that!

These days, I'm happy to say, "Yes. Yes, I can teach you how to do this.". All the technical stuff has been done for us. All the infrastructure has been built and deployed.

No comments:

Post a Comment