Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Funny Times These Days

Thought for the Day: Women have many faults and men have only two. Everything we say and everything we do.

In a world of bombings, terrorism, chemical weapons ( which I always thought were my Grandpa's farts but obviously is now more), vampires and demons in every arena of entertainment, children being rewarded just for participating, "time out" instead of correction (which makes me wonder about leadership's future) and a world of satellite steaming...where is this all going?

Why don't kids ever go outside to play anymore? I remember just going outside with a spoon and digging in the dirt and entertaining myself for hours. Now it is all video games, social media, television...with no creativity.

If two wrongs don't make a right, then how come three left's do?

Just a couple of thoughts to get this blog started. I am retired now from advertising and work at home full time so have much time on my hands. Thought I would start this blog just to write about the stupid crap I see and what is going on around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment