Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Just Thoughts About My Life


1) In December 1954, a fourteen year old girl got herself in trouble and I arrived 9 months later…been causing trouble ever since… but I thank God there were a couple of people that wanted me before I was born and had a great childhood and always felt wanted and loved
2) Spent the first year in St. Louis then bought some wings to fly down to Texas and been here since…can’t find the wings anymore though….oh well…guess my brother stole them and he is dead now…so I walk or drive
3) Boy Scouts was cool for the Girl Scout camp was on the other side of the river…never found a use for tying knots…or algebra for that matter…we all hold useless knowledge…eg: why do I still remember the words to the “Slinky” song
4) Peace, hippie, love, beads, bells, incense and Woodstock…the late 60’s and early 70’s were GREAT!!! Viet Nam was a negative and lost some loved people. But still love the era
5) I laugh when I see the peace symbols and bell bottoms once again and the new generation believes they have created something new and trendy…just like we did. Long hair was not a new idea and “revolution” certainly not.
6) I think mean people suck
7) I still like smoking…yeah I know… but I still do
8) I wanted to be a professional musician and came very close… my taste in music stayed the same but my hands didn’t. I wish when we got old enough to get our head together our body wouldn’t fall apart
9) For the last time…I never liked cocaine, only the way it smelled!!!
10) I don’t eat Brussels sprouts and beets anymore… both of my parents are dead and there is no one that can make me do it
11) I miss my parents
12) I like grandkids … all fun and no work…the curse WORKS!!! Ha ha kids. Payback time
13) When blind people clean their butt, how do they know when they’re finished?
14) Yes, I am still a Hippie. Only difference is we cut our hair and the rednecks grew theirs long…but the mindset is still the same and for the most part things are better. We all seem to accept each other and get along much better now
15) I ponder at times about the end times… is this it or just joking once again? I personally try to be ready, for I do not know for sure
16) When I see classic commercials, why do they look so ancient? But I remember when they were new! Oh-oh …I think I know
17) I still miss “Big Chief” tablets and a pencil covered with teeth marks and the eraser gone…but here I am on a computer
18) I have had many friends and more acquaintances and I have found the term “five finger friends” is very real. The friends you can really count on and can count on you, a person can count on one hand. I had my hand full but three died. I now have a peace sign once again. I hope before I leave the Earth I can fill the hand once again and be a part of someone else’s
19) I can throw myself at the ground and miss… don’t try this at home without the aid of a trained professional
20) Is Jimi Hendrix really dead or am I still trippin’
21) A good philosophy for life was penned by Mark Twain…”Forgiveness is the fragrance a violet sheds on the heel that has just crushed it”… I pray I walk that walk…but sometimes vengeance is fun and feels so good…ufffffffff….I will continue trying
22) I like dogs. I do not hate or dislike cats, but feel personally they are a bit like wet toilet paper...pretty much useless ... for me anyway. But God bless those that love them and own them so I don’t have to
23) My boss and friend Chris is the center of his own universe and will tell you so too…this is COOL…I can deal with this and appreciate honesty…I hate liars and snakes
24) Why are so many people like a used car appraiser? They see a “turd” first and see what they can make of it from there… it should be the other way around? Excluding the judicial system of course
25) I love red meat, cholesterol, saturated fat and fried food. All things bad for me. But I still can’t help but think about what last went pee pee on the sprouts or when yogurt goes bad, how do you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment