Thursday, May 16, 2013

I can relate to this one!

About the time we all think that the police have no heart or compassion..I see something like this! It is a reminder that we are all human, regardless of our stature, fame, or occupation. Just like Angelina Jolie this past week with her problems...we all think she is a thing on the screen and is not really real, here comes a video like this!
I can relate myself. There is a rooster that irritates me to no end every morning here. Not only does he crow way too early, but his hens come here to feed and sometimes visit and this makes him so jealous. Once again, he begins to crow and carry on like a jealous "macho"!

The other day, a visiting dog took after him! The poor little fool...I had no idea this rascal could run so fast! Is one of these roosters, no idea the name, that have feathers on their feet and look like paddle boats coming at you. Is an unfriendly cuss, still I reacted! I separated the two, but the rooster kept on truckin'. Later, I heard it crowing...lost as could be. long story short...it found it's way home...minus some tail feathers.
Anyway people, here is my point...Hope you dig this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment